[BitPim-devel] New guy here...
Kevin Harlow
2005-02-02 16:43:59 UTC
Hi all, my name is Kev, and I joined this list to develop support for my
phone, the Samsung SPH-A680.

In the BitPim Developer information page
(http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/developer.html), it says at the very
bottom that:

"Usually your first step is adding or improving support for your phone.
You can find documentation in the |dev-doc| directory."

However there is no link to, or other mentions of that directory. Could
someone kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks!

-Kev
Roger Binns
2005-02-02 17:05:02 UTC
Post by Kevin Harlow
However there is no link to, or other mentions of that directory. Could
someone kindly point me in the right direction. Thanks!
Check out the source code and get it up and running. You'll figure
out the answer to your question very quickly.