[BitPim-devel] LG Voyager
Kate Nault
2008-08-21 01:07:18 UTC
Hi, I have recently purchased an LG Voyager from Verizon Wireless and I
am trying to get it setup with my Gutsy Gibbon Ubuntu Linux. I have
tried to read your troubleshooting, and I have found nothing that will
help linux detect my phone. I have tried to set up the phone manually,
and I am using the cable that was sent with the phone, but the detection
still fails...can you help?!

Kate Nault
Nathan Hjelm
2008-08-22 02:23:17 UTC
Is your phone's USB Auto Detection set to Sync Data?

-Nathan Hjelm
Post by Kate Nault
Hi, I have recently purchased an LG Voyager from Verizon Wireless and I
am trying to get it setup with my Gutsy Gibbon Ubuntu Linux. I have
tried to read your troubleshooting, and I have found nothing that will
help linux detect my phone. I have tried to set up the phone manually,
and I am using the cable that was sent with the phone, but the
detection
still fails...can you help?!
Kate Nault
challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win
great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in
the world