[BitPim-devel] com_lgpm225 missing?
Joe Pham
2006-02-14 04:27:34 UTC
Any idea?

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Stephen Wood
2006-02-14 04:36:03 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Any idea?
What's your question???

Someone will be loaning me a PM-225 once I return the LG-VI5225 of his
that I am working on.

Stephen
Joe Pham
2006-02-14 04:40:27 UTC
The module appears not to be in CVS, which causes BitPim to bomb out in detect_phone.

-Joe Pham

Please note: message attached

Simon C
2006-02-14 05:02:33 UTC
My bad,
I've fixed it.

Simon
2006-02-14 05:19:21 UTC
Post by Stephen Wood
Someone will be loaning me a PM-225 once I return the
LG-VI5225 of his that I am working on.
Hmm, I've been working with some owners of this phone (I don't actually have
one) and am in final testing getting. I expect to be done in a week.

I wonder if there are similarities with the vi5225, does it have the double
index (ams/realcontents and amsRingerIndex.dat) for ringers and wallpaper?

Simon
Stephen Wood
2006-02-14 10:50:26 UTC
Post by Simon C
I wonder if there are similarities with the vi5225, does it have the double
index (ams/realcontents and amsRingerIndex.dat) for ringers and wallpaper?
I'll send you the file system later today or tonight. I don't recall either
file. There is an index for all media called something like contentInfo.
It appears to be ascii with LF line breaks. I don't understand all the
fields in it yet.

So far I just have phonebook reading working. I use the 4400 as a base, but
of course the format of the phonebook packet is somewhat different.

Stephen

--
Stephen Wood

One of the "Steves" of Project Steve at http://www.ncseweb.org/.