[BitPim-devel] Motorola V3c - Phonebook Bug
Ira Brickman
2006-05-15 12:59:31 UTC
I have used BitPim very successfully for well over a year with my previous
LG phone. After using BitPim for the past four days with my new Motorola
V3c, I have found a bug in the phone book. It does not appear to read any
entries with speed dial numbers above number 500 nor write them.

Ira Brickman
Joe Pham
2006-05-16 21:36:54 UTC
It does not appear to read any entries with speed dial numbers above
number 500 nor write them
That's because the V3c code is currently based entirely on the V710, which only has 500 entries. How many entries can a V3c have?

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Ira Brickman
2006-05-17 10:59:28 UTC
Joe,

1000 speed dial locations on the V3c. It seems to assign speed dial #'s to
emails as well as phone numbers.

Ira Brickman

http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmdlnk&kid0709&bid&3057&dat1642
Joe Pham
2006-05-17 21:59:30 UTC
Post by Ira Brickman
1000 speed dial locations on the V3c.
Thanks for the info. I'll update the code. I believe that the E815 also has 1000 contact entries.