[Bitpim-devel] playing back video files
Mike Wells
2004-04-28 04:53:04 UTC
Hey this is good stuff. I think Bitpim is the first piece
of software out there that can download the 15 second "movies"
off of the SCP-5500. Had to use FFMPEG to cut out the audio
stream first before the video could be played using Quicktime,
RealNetworks, and Windows Media, however.
Are they using QCELP for the mpeg4 audio stream?

FFMPEG reports:
Duration: 00:00:15.0, bitrate: 79 kb/s
Stream #0.0: Video: mpeg4, 128x96, 15.00 fps
Stream #0.1: Audio: 0x6134706d, 1928 Hz, stereo
bfaye
2004-04-28 05:54:49 UTC
It was discussed in a thread on howardforums.com that they are using QCELP and
NOT PureVoice for the audio part, and there is no FREE decoder for QCELP.
Looks dim with regards to playing the vid with audio without uploading it to
Sprint first.