[BitPim-devel] New Todo Tab available for testing
d***@netzero.com
2005-03-14 17:07:17 UTC
A new Todo tab has been implemented and committed into the Devel CVS. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Roger, please add a new ID_TAB_TODO help ID.

Thanks,

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!
Adit Panchal
2005-03-14 20:05:16 UTC
Looks good to me. Similar problem as before with the memo tab on the
Mac. I don't think it matters anymore, since the listboxes are least
usable when the widgets are enabled.

As a bonus, I made some new toolbar icons to go with the new tab :) -
diff and images are attached.

Adit
d***@netzero.net
2005-03-14 20:26:53 UTC
Similar problem as before with the memo tab on the Mac.
Please remind me what was problem with the memo tab. Also, the detailed info area is now scrollable, so everything should display properly even after the main window is resized. Can you post a screenshot?
As a bonus, I made some new toolbar icons to go with the new tab :) -
diff and images are attached.
Thanks for the files, I'll put them in.

Adit Panchal
2005-03-14 20:49:19 UTC
Post by d***@netzero.net
Similar problem as before with the memo tab on the Mac.
Please remind me what was problem with the memo tab. Also, the
detailed info area is now scrollable, so everything should display
properly even after the main window is resized. Can you post a
screenshot?
The categories sizer does not have enough room for 4 list entries
without stretching the window to almost 800 vertically. It's not a
problem - maybe the best way is to decrease the font size in the
listbox. That would probably be the best solution. I have seen it done
for other applications. Anyways, images are attached. The first one
shows the problem; the second one shows how tall the window should be
to fit 4 entries in the listbox.
Post by d***@netzero.net
As a bonus, I made some new toolbar icons to go with the new tab :) -
diff and images are attached.
Thanks for the files, I'll put them in.
Thanks for updating it.

Adit
d***@netzero.com
2005-03-14 21:02:43 UTC
The first one shows the problem; the second one shows how tall the
window should be to fit 4 entries in the listbox.
In the second case, can you please try to resize the main window (smaller) and see what happen?

Adit Panchal
2005-03-14 21:29:38 UTC
Here you go - the file is attached.

Adit