[BitPim-devel] New Help ID needed
Joe Pham
2005-04-13 13:12:55 UTC
Roger, can you please add one more Help ID: ID_TAB_CALLHISTORY associated with tab-callhistory.htm

Also, should I update the phone feature table to include Call History, Phone Info, and Auto Detect columns? Currently, none of our phones support Call History.

Thanks,

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!
Roger Binns
2005-04-13 14:55:31 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Roger, can you please add one more Help ID: ID_TAB_CALLHISTORY associated with tab-callhistory.htm
Done.
Post by Joe Pham
Also, should I update the phone feature table to include Call History, Phone Info, and
Auto Detect columns? Currently, none of our phones support Call History.
Yes, go ahead.

It would also be worthwhile updating dev-doc/phonespec.html to cover all the new
functionality you have been adding recently.

Also helpful would be a set of steps to test a phone. In cases where the user can supply
data (eg phonebook, calendar, images) we should have test data in the examples directory
and there is also a data generator as experiments/gentestdata.py