[Bitpim-devel] [Fwd: Re: Sanyo VM4500]
Chris Gline
2004-01-27 15:11:05 UTC
I own a Sanyo VM4500, and your software already works with my phone.

I really hope you plan on updating your program for my phone. I'd love
to download the animated dog, and replace it's image files. Not to
mention replace the animations the phone supports (During bootup, and
shut down).

howardforums.com's sanyo forum shows how popular this phone is starting
to become. I really hope you plan on supporting us! :D

-Chris
Stephen Wood
2004-01-27 17:22:51 UTC
Post by Chris Gline
I own a Sanyo VM4500, and your software already works with my phone.
What do you mean "already works"? Are you able to download/upload your
phonebook and calendar with BitPim 0.7test2, or just browse the
filesystem. I ask because I have gotten multiple reports that the
SCP-5500, which I thought was the same thing as the VM4500 does not
work, except for the filesystem view.

Stephen