[BitPim-devel] com_lglg6190
Roger Binns
2006-04-02 23:25:51 UTC
This code seems to have copied large sections of code from
com_lg.py

2006-04-02 23:34:13 UTC
This code seems to have copied large sections of code from
com_lg.py
com_lgpm225 and com_lgpm325 also appear to be almost identical.

Roger
Simon C
2006-04-03 00:35:55 UTC
This code seems to have copied large sections of code from com_lg.py
This phone is unique in how it handles media, it has index files and .desc
file (without any index info), the camera index is different than the others
as well. There are similarities with com_lg, no duplication.
I guess I could have created a new media class in com_lg.

Simon
Roger Binns
2006-04-03 04:58:03 UTC
Post by Simon C
as well. There are similarities with com_lg, no duplication.
I was just seeing the same code around the logdata calls I was
removing :-)