[BitPim-devel] Possible bp error
Sean Burke
2007-03-21 21:26:07 UTC
Joe,
I am getting reports from some of the Mac testers of an error dealing
with database.py. At first, I thought that I was building apsw
incorrectly, but I am starting to think that it may have occurred as a
result of using the newer version instead. The error log is appended
to this email.

The origin of the error is the line in database.py:
database.py:321: self.connection=apsw.Connection(filename)
Joe Pham
2007-03-21 22:30:12 UTC
Post by Sean Burke
but I am starting to think that it may have occurred as a
result of using the newer version instead.
It's possible, though highly unlikely: the Windows and Linux version
of BitPim 0.9.13 was built with apsw-3.3.13-r1, which includes sqlite-
3.3.13.

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24