[BitPim-devel] Suggestion for com_samsungscha670.py
Carlos Garcia
2005-02-19 23:32:28 UTC
I noticed uploading contacts fails if the Full Name field is empty. This is the first time I use the software so I had to browse the code for a while before I figured out the problem. The code could be more resilient if it used the First Name/Last Name fields to populate the Full Name if it was empty.

My $0.02.

Carlos
d***@netzero.com
2005-02-20 00:13:03 UTC
The code could be more resilient if it used the First Name/Last Name >fields to populate the Full Name if it was empty.
That's a good suggestion. I'll look into that for the next release.

Speed up your surfing with NetZero HiSpeed.
Now includes pop-up blocker!
Only $14.95/month -visit http://www.netzero.com/surf to sign up today!
Stephen Wood
2005-02-20 01:55:56 UTC
Joe:

Check out how other phone modules, such as com_lgvx4400 and com_sanyo
use helper.getfullname to get a name.

Stephen
2005-02-20 02:16:32 UTC
Post by Stephen Wood
Check out how other phone modules, such as com_lgvx4400 and com_sanyo
use helper.getfullname to get a name.
Stephen, thanks for the pointer as I was about to sit down and whip one out on my own.