[BitPim-devel] BitPim 0.9.10 ready for build
Joe Pham
2006-12-27 18:39:45 UTC
Roger, whenever you have a chance.

FREE for 30 Days! - Holiday eCards from AmericanGreetings.com
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/index.pd?c=uol5637
Roger Binns
2006-12-28 04:07:05 UTC
Joe Pham wrote:
| Roger, whenever you have a chance.

Uploading to
http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=75636 as
we speak.

2006-12-28 17:44:51 UTC
The load checked out OK, and the site files have been committed. Not
sure what the reason is, but the download SF links are kinda slow.

Roger Binns
2006-12-29 07:19:18 UTC
Joe Pham wrote:
| The load checked out OK, and the site files have been committed. Not
| sure what the reason is, but the download SF links are kinda slow.

I am having trouble updating the site. Ultimately it uses cygwin ssh
and rsync and has worked fine for the past 3 years. Now the SF server
is terminating the connection. I suspect my rsync binary may be out of
date, but cygwin.com is down so I can't update!

2006-12-30 17:29:51 UTC
I am having trouble updating the site.
Better luck updating the site files?

Roger Binns
2006-12-31 01:21:55 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Post by Roger Binns
I am having trouble updating the site.
Better luck updating the site files?
All done now. Even a new cygwin didn't work. Ultimately I was running
of the mount ntfs volume under Linux. The reason for it all being
Windows based is that the help build runs under Windows and has to
because building the chm can only be done under Windows. I may have a
go at getting the help to build under Linux, abusing Wine.

2006-12-31 05:30:11 UTC
The reason for it all being Windows based is that the help build
runs under Windows and has to because building the chm can only be
done under Windows.
If it'd help any, I can build the help chm file as part of preping
the load.

Roger Binns
2006-12-31 07:23:14 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
If it'd help any, I can build the help chm file as part of preping
the load.
That bit is fine. Basically I do the help build in c:\projects\bitpim
and as part of that it makes the chm, and then hb2web is run on the .htb
with the output placed into c:\projects\bpweb - that is what I sync with
the web space.

Anyway I have a scheme that works now. And if I can build the chm help
on Linux then I won't need to run any of the build process on Windows
except for making the Windows distribution.