[BitPim-devel] BitPim 0.9.01 ready for build
Joe Pham
2006-05-29 17:38:51 UTC
Roger, whenever you'e ready.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Roger Binns
2006-05-30 04:06:59 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Roger, whenever you'e ready.
http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=75211&package_id=75636

Roger
Simon C
2006-05-30 06:05:04 UTC
Two problems, we should probably not release this version.

1) Runs at 100% CPU on windows (but not on osx), the taskbar 'ready' message
is flickering (redrawing?) very fast (only visible on crt).
2) 2-button toolbar in new mediaview is not loading its images, only a ?
Shown. I noticed the file extension for the images was in upper case so I've
renamed them to lowercase, not sure if this is the cause
(media_list_view.png, media_thumb_view.png).

Simon
The load runs well and looks good. The site files have been committed.

Joe Pham
2006-05-30 12:05:50 UTC
Post by Simon C
1) Runs at 100% CPU on windows
Good catch. That fixed an old bug too!
Post by Simon C
2-button toolbar in new mediaview is not loading its images, only a ?
I didn't see this problem (on Windows) either before or after the change.

Roger, can you please do a rebuild?

Roger Binns
2006-05-30 15:35:36 UTC
Post by Joe Pham
Roger, can you please do a rebuild?
It is easiest to do it as 0.9.02. Can you update the
version history? I'll rebuild this evening.

2006-05-31 15:35:48 UTC
It is easiest to do it as 0.9.02. Can you update the
version history? I'll rebuild this evening.
I didn't have time in the end and am busy the rest of
the week. Consequently I'll build 0.9.02 next
Monday.