[Bitpim-devel] 0.7.15 build
Roger Binns
2004-07-19 01:04:34 UTC
Unless someone else wants to do all the building, testing, uploading
etc, we will do the 0.7.15 build in two weeks time.

I just moved house at very short notice and it will take a while
to get my DSL etc back, not to mention actually moving my computers
and far too many phone cables :-)

Roger
Steven Palm
2004-07-19 04:13:42 UTC
Unless someone else wants to do all the building, testing, uploading
etc, we will do the 0.7.15 build in two weeks time.
That's fine here, Roger. My Jaguar installation "ate" itself (okay,
I'm partially culpable) and has to be rebuilt, but even as far as the
Panther build goes this isn't a good time... We're scheduled to have
our second child tomorrow at 7AM via C-section, so I'll be busy.

Have fun moving, hopefully it's uneventful (at least as uneventful as
it can be).

Steve
Roger Binns
2004-07-20 01:19:30 UTC
Post by Steven Palm
That's fine here, Roger. My Jaguar installation "ate" itself (okay,
I'm partially culpable) and has to be rebuilt,
My Windows XP installation ate itself today. (I wasn't even using
the machine - it was switched off at my old house). So I have to
reinstall lots as well.
Post by Steven Palm
We're scheduled to have
our second child tomorrow at 7AM via C-section
Good luck on all that. I was born that way too :-)