[BitPim-devel] Next version?
teslamike1
2008-07-18 20:24:10 UTC
Hey Joe, when is the next version of Bitpim going to be out? Just curious.

On another tangent, I think it would be nice to include an easy way to
manage and re-name individual phones in the next version, as opposed to
editing the name straght through python. I've noticed that if a phone
connected is the same model of a phone that has been attached before, the
new phone will automatically assume the old name.

~Teslamike1
2008-07-18 23:03:57 UTC
Post by teslamike1
when is the next version of Bitpim going to be out? Just curious.
The next test release should have complete support for the VX9100, decoy, dare, and others. Unless significant issues are reported, I plan to release to next version the week after that.

Need cash? Apply now for a credit loan with fast approval.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijmOmoTRWweI6fnmTn6huYZPDKfpZU02QoWbERdtgmqUVtt9i/