[Bitpim-devel] Getting to phonebook and calendar data on T730
Jon Smirl
2004-02-01 03:37:02 UTC
I USB sniffed Motorola PST when accessing the phonebook and calendar on the
T730. PST does not use AT$QCDMG mode to access the files. What is an example of
a program that uses AT$QCDMG that I can run the sniffer on?

PST uses for calendar:
.0..AT+MDBL=1.
.0..AT+CSCS="885
.0..AT+MDBR=?.
.0..AT+MDBR=0,9.
.0..AT+MDBR=10,1
.0..AT+MDBR=20,2
.0..AT+MDBR=30,3
etc....

For phone book:
.0..AT+MDBL=1.
.0..AT+CSCS="885
.0..AT+MDBR=?.
.0..AT+MDBR=0,9.
.0..AT+MDBR=10,1
.0..AT+MDBR=20,2
.0..AT+MDBR=30,3
.0..AT+MDBR=40,4
.0..AT+MPBVR=2.
.0..AT+MPBVR=3,1
.0..AT+MPBVR=4,1
etc....

Similar sequences are used for getting EMS files, etc.

=====
Jon Smirl
***@yahoo.com

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
Roger Binns
2004-02-01 13:06:30 UTC
Post by Jon Smirl
I USB sniffed Motorola PST when accessing the phonebook and calendar on the
T730.
Here is a reference to the commands: http://tinyurl.com/yrthq

I believe that all Motorola phones use almost exactly the same protocol
and that it is substantially similar to Obex and what most GSM phones use.
Post by Jon Smirl
PST does not use AT$QCDMG mode to access the files. What is an example of
a program that uses AT$QCDMG that I can run the sniffer on?
BitPim :-)