[BitPim-devel] VX-8550 memo patch
Nathan Hjelm
2007-11-16 21:46:47 UTC
Thanks for the sending me the file! The patch for SVN is ready and attached.

-Nathan
Sorry! It was supposed to be there.
Let me know if this does not make it. I will use a different mail
service
Rich
From: "Nathan Hj elm"
Subject: Re: [BitPim-devel] VX8550 error when downloading
memos
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:36:44 -0800
Sorry, I should have said... I will need a copy of
/sch/memo.dat
off the phone to decode the file format (you can download
this file
using the filesystem browsing feature of Bitpim). You will
probably
want to delete any sensitive information before you download
the
file.
-Nathan
On Wednesday, November 14, 2007, at 12:25PM, "rich merten"
Nathan
I'm not too sure what you mean by the file containging the
memos. There
is no file on the computer with memos because the error
happens before
the files are downloaded.
I am also not real sure what "Memos" are. I was assuming
that they were
the "Notes" from the Notepad Tool but the phone seem to
think that
"Memos" are notes that are attached to individual Contacts
and that seems
to work ok when up or downloading the contact list. The
notes in
my notepad were entered by hand on the phone so no file was
ever uploaded.
I would be happy to be of help track this down. I was very
happy to find
this program just to get my "Close Encounters Theme"
uploaded as a
ringtone without having to spend $50.00 for Verizon's or
some third
party's special program.
Thanks
Rich
Want an e-mail address like mine?
Nathan Hjelm

2007-11-17 17:09:57 UTC
Post by Nathan Hjelm
The patch for SVN is ready and attached.
Committed.

Discount Online Trading - Click Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijle4ndEfsGuDFfe5DChzOoJ3NnvvTdtGxMvorp8fORBOrvIw/