[BitPim-devel] BitPim component upgrade
Joe Pham
2007-08-11 03:10:06 UTC
For the next release, BitPim will be using the following components:

Python 2.5.1
paramiko 2.7.1 (Amy)
sqlite 3.4.1

Please upgrade your environment accordingly. I've added a new feature that lists the Python components (and their versions) that BitPim uses in the About dialog box.

Get NetZero DSL - the easier, safer broadband!
http://track.netzero.net/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2125048-26
David A. Ritter
2007-08-11 13:15:16 UTC
Post by David A. Ritter
paramiko will be version 1.7.1 won't it? I think that was a typo.
Yes, it was a typo. paramiko will be 1.7.1. Thanks for pointing that out.