[BitPim-devel] resources directory
Roger Binns
2006-03-04 19:18:34 UTC
I was wrong about the resources directory being buried in src.
If someone has time in the near future, please move it up one
level (svn move src/resources .) and adjust the code that looks
for it to be substantially similar to the changes Joe made
yesterday to look for the helpers directory. (ie 1 level
up normally but same directory if frozen).

I am busy fixing the packaging system, as well as making some
scripts that do branching etc. One of the first things to
come out of that is that our top level directory /trunk/bitpim
should contain only directories, and no files.

This will all lead up to a 0.8.09 release. However that is
going to be messy and require several attempts, and so won't
actually be released to the user community. Once we are sure
the release builds work well then 0.8.10 will become the
first user release from Subversion.

I am making version.py do auto-detection. It won't need to
be editted anymore.

Roger
Stephen Wood
2006-03-04 21:50:04 UTC
Let me try this. It will force me to read more of the subversion
documentation.

Stephen
--
Stephen Wood

One of the "Steves" of Project Steve at http://www.ncseweb.org/.
Joe Pham
2006-03-04 22:36:07 UTC
If someone has time in the near future, please move it up one
level (svn move src/resources .)
I'll take a crack at it.
Post by Roger Binns
I am making version.py do auto-detection. It won't need to be
editted anymore.
Interesting! One fewer thing to do to prep for a release. How would one set a different version?

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!