[BitPim-devel] VX-8300 T83VZV04 Support
Nathan Hjelm
2007-08-26 04:48:04 UTC
Verizon/LG don't seem to understand that their phone locking efforts are futile. The latest phone to need DMv5 for filesystem access is the VX-8300 using T83VZV04. Attached is a patch to re-enable BitPim's access to the VX-8300.

-Nathan
mindleak

2007-09-05 22:24:46 UTC
Post by mindleak
Noob here... I've got the patch... now what do I do with it? :)
Try the latest BitPim test load.

Click to find local singles for dating, romance and fun.
http://3rdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijm1qQA3QhQRZsJRjO0ZljUvatQCfFUtfzqdAfeydQ8q2xCL6/