[BitPim-devel] autodetect exception in latest code
Simon C
2005-10-03 02:55:34 UTC
When autodetect a phone with the latest code from cvs I get:

An unexpected exception has occurred.

Please see the help for details on what to do.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\projects\bitpim\gui.py", line 174, in run

res=call()

File "C:\projects\bitpim\gui.py", line 114, in __call__

return apply(self.method, self.args+args, d)

File "C:\projects\bitpim\gui.py", line 1775, in detectphone

return phone_detect.DetectPhone(self).detect(using_port)

File "C:\projects\bitpim\phone_detect.py", line 210, in detect

module=__import__(pm[model])

File "C:\projects\bitpim\com_lgpm325.py", line 149

and self.protocolclass.cal_has_voice_id

^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

The com_lgpm325.py has a blank line between each source line when viewed on
windows, I think this caused the problem.

Simon
Stephen Wood
2005-10-03 03:21:28 UTC
Post by Simon C
The com_lgpm325.py has a blank line between each source line when viewed
on windows, I think this caused the problem.
Simon
I didn't notice the DOS formatting. I checked in a new version which should
be OK now.