[BitPim-devel] VX9900 Locked Up
Angel Collins
2008-01-29 04:23:57 UTC
I was able to successfully set up my VX9900 to use Bluetooth and bitpim.
However when I transferred my calendar data to the phone it shut down and
would not completely restart. It simply kept getting to the first start up
screen, stopping and then doing it over again.

I went to Verizon and they had to give me a new phone. Should I try again?
Should I limit the number of calendar entries?
john moore
2008-02-03 02:35:08 UTC
yeah, there's a limit on how much data you can dump into it and it isn't
very high. be really conservative about it.
Post by Angel Collins
I was able to successfully set up my VX9900 to use Bluetooth and bitpim.
However when I transferred my calendar data to the phone it shut down and
would not completely restart. It simply kept getting to the first start up
screen, stopping and then doing it over again.
I went to Verizon and they had to give me a new phone. Should I try again?
Should I limit the number of calendar entries?
Sincerely,

John Moore
Minds Dozer, Inc.
(Min) dsD-ozer