[Bitpim-devel] 0.6-test1 available
Roger Binns
2003-04-09 18:09:31 UTC
I have released 0.6-test1. The most notable feature is that it should
be able to read and write files bigger than 64kb.

It is also able to read your calendar and display it. However the
interface for editing is incomplete, and you can't save the calendar
back to the phone.

Roger
Tom Tracey
2003-04-09 20:04:07 UTC
Roger,
I've given this a quick spin and it looks very nice. Its coming along
nicely! :-)
One thing that I noticed - though I only had one entry in the calendar -
was that it may not be picking up the ringtone associated with the calendar
item. I had mine set to "Ring 2" and it showed a value of "0" in that
field.
Also - the "Close" button didn't work when displaying the calendar item
details...
Please let me know if you have any specific testing that needs done.
I'll do what I can.
Looking forward to a fully functional version! Thanks!

Tom...

Tom Tracey
Puyallup, Washington
www.tomtracey.com

"I was made to last forever,
Though my body turn to sand,
My soul is in His hand..."
-=- Audio Adrenaline -=-
2003-04-09 21:02:27 UTC
Post by Tom Tracey
One thing that I noticed - though I only had one entry in the calendar -
was that it may not be picking up the ringtone associated with the calendar
item. I had mine set to "Ring 2" and it showed a value of "0" in that
field.
I haven't even come close to finishing that calendar code. The user interface
is turning into a lot of work.
Post by Tom Tracey
Also - the "Close" button didn't work when displaying the calendar item
details...
Yup. I only just finished figuring out how to lay out the information.

I mainly did this release because some folk were trying to manipulate
larger files.