[BitPim-devel] 2 very minor gui suggestions
Jerad Clark
2006-06-09 18:20:11 UTC
1) I would like to make the small suggestion of sorting the menu tree
in BitPim, alphabetically.

To these files:

call_history.py
media_root.py
sms_tab.py

add the following to the end of the OnInit() method for each widget class:

self._tree.SortChildren(self.id)

Lines 279, 127, and 183 respectively. Finally add the following to
line 355 (or there about) in phone_root.py:

self.tree.SortChildren(self.phone_id)

2) The nodes for images, ringers, and sounds should be capitalized for
consistency across the menu tree.

Thanks,
Jerad
Jerad Clark

Jerad
Joe Pham
2006-07-25 02:46:01 UTC
Post by Jerad Clark
Patches for the tree sorting, based on the latest source, included.
Thanks for the contribution.

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com