[BitPim-devel] Auto-detect delay
Joe Pham
2006-03-04 06:21:13 UTC
Simon, are you planning to update the auto-detect delay to be phone specific? The 9800, for example, needs no delay at all.

Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!
Simon C
2006-03-04 15:42:32 UTC
It is on my todo list, but I'm not sure when I'll get to it.
If you have time to change this go ahead, afaik only the lg-pm225 seems to
need it, I only tried 3 seconds, I don't have the phone so I'm not sure what
the minimum is.

Simon
2006-03-04 19:39:33 UTC
Post by Simon C
It is on my todo list, but I'm not sure when I'll get to it.
I'll take a crack at it.